LyondellBasell LaPorte Complex Contractor Orientation is the site-specific course for performing work at the LyondellBasell Complex facility in LaPorte, TX.
1) Students must have a currently valid ARSC card (BOP/BOPR) prior to taking this course.
2) A current Transportation Worker’s Identification Card (TWIC) is required for entry into this plant.
3) Students must have participated in the North American Substance Abuse Program (NASAP).
4) Students must have participated in the North American Background Screening Consortium (NABSC).
5) Additional training requirements may be needed depending upon the scope of work. Please refer to your contract or your LyondellBasell onsite contact for further training requirements.
All construction and contracted maintenance and services personnel who will be working at this site.
This course includes covering the following topics:
|Course Length (approx.):||60 Minutes plus Test|
|Course Expiration:||1 Year from Class Date|
|Passing Score Required:||80%|
|Retakes Allowed:||Yes – and must pay for each retake|
|Reader Assistance Allowed:||No|
|ID Requirements:||Students must present a valid (not expired) U.S. State or Federal ID with photo, and separate Social Security card if number is not on the ID
|Valid ARSC Card (BOP/BOPR):||Yes|
|Social Security Verification (SSV):||Yes|
|Other||See NOTES Above|